PODCAST: Gut Health Explained (By A Naturopath)
In this podcast with Naturopath Alison Mitchell, we unpack the importance of gut health and what you can do to create a healthy gut.
This podcast is literally bursting at the seams with juicy information that you’d otherwise have to pay a Naturopath for a consultation to hear. So if this is a topic you’re interested in, or you or someone you know has gut health problems (or skin, auto-immune or chronic pain issues) do not miss it, and share it around.
In this podcast you will learn:
- Why gut health is so important
- The connection between gut health and acne/skin
- Why & how gut health and anxiety (and depression) can be linked
- Common symptoms of poor gut health
- The difference between IBS and leaky gut (intestinal permeability) syndrome
- What your tongue and nails can tell you about your gut health
- How you can eat and breakdown food, but not absorb it so well (and what to do about it)
- What a healthy gut diet plan looks like (which might be different to what you think!
- What to do when you feel certain foods upset your gut
- The difference between prebiotics and probiotics and why you need both and where to find them
- Whether it’s necessary to buy probiotics
- What to look for in a probiotic if you’re going to buy them
- Gut health supplements demystified
- How to restore healthy gut flora if it’s out of whack
- Why and how colonic irrigation can destroy your gut forever
- Naturopath’s top tips for good gut health
Listen to the podcast now:
Listen to more from the CASA DE KARMA Podcast Series here.
Thank you so much for listening. What did you think? Let us know what you loved and learnt, and ask any questions you have via the comment section below – we can not wait to hear from you.
You may also like these posts from Alison & CDK’s other health experts:
- 5 Tips To Get Healthy Skin From The Inside Out
- The Ultimate Guide To Food Allergies & Intolerances
- A Beginner’s Guide To Going Gluten-Free
- Colonic Irrigation At The Detox Room – Canggu, Bali
- How To De-Stress With Mindfulness
- 3 Ways Meditation Works To Treat Anxiety
Connect with us:
P.S. Who do you know that’s keen to learn more about guy health and how to improve gut health naturally? Share this podcast with them now. They’ll thank you for it later :).