Dark Chocolate & Macadamia Fondue
If you’re a fan of dark chocolate macadamia nuts or dark chocolate macadamia cookies, then this fondue will knock your socks off. And, if it’s just an easy dark chocolate fondue recipe that you’re after, then look no further – this is for you too.
Now that you know how to pick the best chocolate for your tastebuds, and you’ve also got my No-Bake Cherry Ripe Bark recipe, you really are set when it comes to picking, making and enjoying the creamy goodness that we call chocolate. Enjoy!
INGREDIENTS (serves 6):
- 450 g dark cooking chocolate
- ½ cup full fat coconut cream
- 200 g raw macadamia nuts
- 12 large strawberries
- Bamboo skewers
With a cooking time of approximately 15 minutes, here’s how to make dark chocolate fondue:
- Crush macadamia nuts with either a mortar and pestle or blend in a food processor for 15 seconds
- Whip the coconut cream to a thick and creamy texture.
- Add the chocolate and whipped coconut cream into a ceramic fondue pot over low heat, stirring until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Combine the crushed macadamia nuts evenly throughout the mixture, while over the heat.
- Remove from heat and serve with sliced strawberries on skewers.
P.S. You could also swap the berries in my Cherry Ripe Bark for macadamia nuts, for delicious ‘dark chocolate macadamia bark’ if that tickles your fancy over a fondue.
P.P.S. Do you know a fellow chocolate lover who might like this recipe? Go on then, help us spread the choc coated love, and share it with them too :-).