Chocolate Crunch Granola
As a recovering cancer patient I decided that it was my right to have chocolate for breakfast, so chocolate crunch granola became the order of the day.
Enjoy this healthy chocolate granola cereal sprinkled over yoghurt for breakfast or morning tea, or enjoy it straight from the tupperware container!
Also, if you like the sound of this recipe you’ll love this Plant-Based Recipe eBook, filled with exclusive recipes from qualified health experts. Sign up here to grab your copy – it’s free and exclusive to CDK tribe members.
- 1 cup oats
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup almonds, chopped
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- ¼ cup rice syrup
- ¼ cup cacao nibs
Scroll down for Instructions.
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees celsius.
- Combine oats, coconut, almonds, pumpkin seeds and cacao powder in a large bowl.
- Melt coconut oil and rice syrup together, stir in vanilla bean paste then pour over dry mix. Stir well.
- Spread the wet granola onto a lined baking tray and bake for 50 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Immediately after removing the tray from the oven stir though the cacao nibs (the mixture will still be slightly wet so the nibs will stick to the clumps).
- Let cool completely (the granola will crisp upon cooling) and store in an airtight container.
- Serving size=1/3 cup
A good crunchy chocolate granola clusters recipe is hard to come by. Got a question about this recipe and how to make it perfect? Ask away via the comment section below.
P.S. Who do you know that might like this chocolate crunch granola recipe? Send them some choc-coated love by sharing it with them now.