PODCAST | The 7 Chakras For Beginners
In this podcast with chakra balancing expert Patty Kikos you will learn about the seven charkas, what chakras are and what they do, how to know if your chakras are open, how to balance your chakras and an absolute whole lot more.
I’m fascinated by the chakra system and learnt so much from having this chat with Patty. One of the things that fascinated me most was that a chakra imbalance can be in the form of either an overactive or under active chakra. It makes sense, but who’d have thought?! She also did a brilliant job at explaining what can block our chakras and what chakra blockage symptoms may look like. Anyway, enough from me – now it’s time for you to get cosy and listen to the podcast below.
In this podcast, you will learn:
- What your chakras are
- How your chakras work and why they’re are connected to your emotions
- Where your chakras are located in your body
- Chakras colours and their meanings
- Signs your chakras are out of alignment
- How to balance your chakras and tap into them as part of an emotional healing or opening process
Listen to the podcast now:
Listen to more from the CASA DE KARMA Podcast Series here.
As always, please discuss your practices with your preferred health care professionals to ensure your health care plan is complete, wholesome and suitable for you.
Helpful resources & links you might like
- 5 minutes with Patty Kikos, The Chakra Balancing Yogini
- How Crystals Can Help You
- How To Heal Your Chakras With Crystals
- Everything You Need To Know About Essential Oils | PODCAST
- Self Care & Self Love Inspiration from Wellness Coach, Erin Williams
Connect with us:
- CASA DE KARMA Facebook and Instagram
- CASA DE KARMA email updates – Join the tribe!
- Patty’s website: pattykikos.com and 40 day chakra balancing e-course
And lastly of course, thank you so much for listening! What did you think? Let us know what you loved and learnt, and ask any questions you have via the comment section below – we can not wait to hear from you!
P.S. Do you know someone who may be interested in listening to this podcast and learning more about their chakras? Help us cultivate more balanced human beings and share this with them now, via one of the big share buttons below.